Monday, January 19, 2009

Grrr....

Is there a sign on my forehead that i'm unaware of? Seriously...does it say somewhere on me that my emotions are a toy? Do I give off the vibe that I'm not capable of a relationship and only good for games??? I'm sooo sick of guys pursuing me, and then the MINUTE I show interest, they drop me like a hot potato and get all goofy.

All I want is for a nice, decent, God fearing man to look at me and say, "hey, she could be the one!"...why is it so hard to find that? what's wrong with wanting to be pursued and treasured???

I know I'm worth it, which is why I guard my heart, I don't want to get hurt, yet when I finally figure out that I'm actually interested in the guy, it seems as though i've waited too long and they've lost interest!

what's a girl to do???

No comments: