Saturday, January 14, 2006

Single in the City...

So during the week I went to a singles event with a friend. I don't normally go out in the middle of the week, but thought "What the heck, I don't have anything else better to do!" Plus, it was FREE! I got all dolled up, in my humble opinion, looked awesome! Got there, and lo and behold, all the guys there were, ummm, how do I say this nicely...special. When I say "special" I don't mean that in a good way. There's a reason why those guys are single. If you're 34 and still living with Momma for no reason, that's not a great way to pick up women. But, I digress...that's not the point of this post. Actually, a newsreporter was there, and asked my friend and I if she could interview us. She said she had been doing research, and the research suggested that women that are educated and have a high IQ, have more trouble finding suitable guys to date. She also stated that women prefer guys with a higher IQ, while men prefer women with lower IQs. I know my opinion...what's yours?

No comments: