Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome to me...

for those of you who are quite familiar with blogging, do you ever wish you could blog and not worry about what others will think about your thoughts? maybe you do, maybe you don't...either way, this is my way of blogging anonymously...i have a myspace page, but since i have so many friends on it, sometimes, i feel the need to say something, and not have them think diffrently about me. not sure if it makes sense to you, but it makes sense to me. sure, i'll have a few friends reading this blog, but whatever it is that i'm blogging about, chances are, they'll already know.

i guess what i'm saying is, this is my cyber journal. read it, ignore it, comment on it...i really don't care. but enjoy it :-)

1 comment:

Datbury said...

Hey sis!!! Welcome to the blogsphere.