Sunday, June 29, 2008

Too picky...really?

Ok, so I've been told several times that I'm too picky. I'm a single girl with a heart for God...seriously, how picky can I really be???

Is it asking too much to pray for a man who prays for me? Or has a heart for God, an education, a job, and DOESN'T live with his momma? Seriously, is that too much?

I refuse to settle, don't think that I should have to. Yes, if I were desperate, there are a number of guys I could call, but I'm not, so I won't.

Bottom line: I'm a busy twenty, soon to be thirty-something. I need a guy who can either throw on his running shoes and join me, or at least cheer for me as I cross the finish line, and not be a big baby when I say that I have something I have to take care of. Trust me when I say I'll be supporting him in everything he does. I'll make changes for the right guy, rearrange the schedule and not be so busy, but in the mean time, if a guy wants to find me, he'll have to remember the following:

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man has to seek Him, to find her...

You wanna find me? Find HIM! I don't just want any guy...I want the right guy :-)

xoxo,
~d

No comments: