Sunday, November 15, 2009

Randomness

1. i don't like being the outsider...it sucks.
2. usually, i get what i go after...except when it comes to ________.
3. being patient is a virtue, and one that i'm getting increasingly better at.
4. my teens are pretty dang smart. I continue to be inspired by them. i <3 them!
5. if it's meant t be, it'll happen no matter how stubborn I am.
6. re: #2 and #3...grrrrrr
7. actions speak louder than words...
8. sometimes adults are just as bad as kids...
9. the picture in my head no longer exists...it's gotten pretty fuzzy as the years go by...
10. i took the first step into making a dream of mine a reality...will find out more in december. prayers please!
11. proverbs 31...know it, love it, own it, be it (or at least strive to be it...)
12. who i was (or rather who people percieved me to be) is NOT who i am anymore...

No comments: