Sunday, November 15, 2009

Randomness

If you drag your feet long enough, you'll miss out on a good thing...yes, i'm talking to YOU. ;-)

Sigh...I have champagne dreams on a tap water budget. Why can't I recklessly spend and use my credit card like so many others?

Strength is not just a physical aspect, but mental and emotional too. Since that's the case, I'm ripped!!!

The morning after the 7 hours from hell, I realized that I had truly forgiven him...not just in words, but in my heart.

I'm a 'top of the tree' apple dammit. Just patiently waiting to be picked...but not just by anybody. I DO have standards.

Oh, and a Proverbs 31 woman. If you don't know it, you should.

You are a buttmunch. yes, i'm talking to YOU...;-)

I have crazy dreams for myself...crazy insane dreams...and one day, they WILL come true...I feel it in my bones...God's fabulous isn't He?

I can't believe I'm working on a doctorate...when/how the heck did THAT happen?

Hi my name is Dawn and I'm addicted to shoes, purses, chocolate, and hugs.

No comments: