Sunday, November 15, 2009

When God Answers Prayer...

He doesn't shout them from the roof tops.
He doesn't strike you with a bolt of lightening.
He doens't use flashing neon signs.

It would be nice if He did...wouldn't it?

He doesn't write it on your forehead.
He doesn't paint it on a billboard.
He doesn't even put on TV...

or does He?

I think when God answers prayer,
He does so quietly.
It's a whisper
It's a grace
It's sometimes so small
we don't even notice.

I think when God answers a prayer,
somewhere deep inside,
you know.
Only, you don't realize it...
until you do.

I think when God answers a prayer,
He uses me,
He uses you,
and sometimes,
He uses someone you don't know.
A stranger.

I think when God answers a prayer,
He whispers it you
and you'll hear it in your soul.

No comments: